Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by smeags, Jun 4, 2015.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

this show is hands down one of the best i have ever seen on tv. last week's episode was not only the best in the series so far IMO, but maybe one of the best ever period.

been a ton of great tv over the last 10yrs, especially on cable and to me game of thrones is #1.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm not into fantasy shows and expected not to like it, but I got hooked after a few episodes. Based on its genre alone it is not in my top 5 shows of all time, but I can certainly understand those who put it there. It's great. The White Walkers and dragons take me out of the show a bit at times. I prefer the "regular people" plots more. The Red Wedding episode might be my favorite one of the series.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

both wedding episodes were great. last week's to me was the best of the series so far.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Dude yes yes yes. That last episode was insaaaaaaane. I was losing my mind while Jon was fighting that white walker.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

well one week later and man what a horrific scene watching stannis burn his daughter alive. not surprised as the red preistess has been pushing for this. i keep thinking there is a connection somehow between the people afflicted with greyscale and the white walkers.

stannis has lost it, have a feeling he is the next to go. i can see brienne killing him at winterfel. hopfully after stannis kills the boltons.