GIF All NFL Mock Draft Rules thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by misfitz, Jul 23, 2007.

1. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

1. 13 owners
    2. snaking draft order which I will have a unique setup for
    3. 5 hour windows for all rounds
    4. no overnight dead window
    5. 25 players per team (K, P, KR/PR are included)
    13 owners

IF YOU MISS A PICK YOU DO NOT LOSE THE PICK YOU JUST GET SKIPPED AND YOU CAN THEN MAKE YOUR PICK AT ANYTIME

The way to win this game is simple you draft to make the best team. Winners will be decided by the entire forum. This is how the grading system will work. At the end of the game, everyone will grade all 13 teams and decide on a top 5.

Points system
    1st= 5 pts
    2nd= 4 pts
    3rd= 3 pts
    4th= 2 pts
    5th= 1 pts

After a set amount of time has expired(probably a 5 days) I will add up everyones point total and the highest total wins.

So good luck and happy drafting

Any questions feel free to ask them

2. happ

happ PECAVI

I assume the pool will be only current players, no past players. Is that correct?

3. misfitz

That is correct

4. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Quick questions. Can we PM picks to other people to make picks by proxy for us? Can we also establish a system were you are expected to PM the next person on the clock once you are done picking?

5. misfitz

yes you can!

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ok so are you going to let everyone know to PM the next person once they are done picking?

7. misfitz

i will definatly do my best with that i cant go on when im working but other then that i will do my best to get those pms out

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I went ahead and PMed Chrisbob and Chiefs31 PMed me when he had made his pick

9. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I was PM and sent Chief one when it was his turn.