GIF Hall Of Fame/Awards Winners

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SRW, Sep 1, 2007.

1. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Great news! Couldn't be anyone who deserved it more.

2. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Much deserved, good job. :buttrock:

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

agreed totally deserves this award

thans dude

4. Omen

damn you CB i really dont like redskins but your one of the exceptions dude

congrats

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Great post, Sweets. Thank you for acting on my plea and that of others that Steve gets this award because he is too humble to award it to himself.

I can not say enough great things about Steve.

I first knew of him via Syndication Underground back in 2003 or so, which was a way to listen to O&A bits on live365.com that couldn't be found elsewhere.

I then noticed that he was a poster on Wackbag.com. I totally respected what he had to say and I was thankful for what he had done for the O&A community.

Seeing that I was someone that posted in sports talk at the Bag, he sent me a PM about this site.

I didn't want to join because I got my O&A fill at the Bag and my NFL fill at nfl-fans. I felt that I owed it to him though because of how much he brought to me via SU.

Honestly, I wasn't a fan of this site when I first joined. It was slow, not many members, and a serious lack of conversation.

Week after week and month after month, Steve listened to others and made the site more to their liking. If you made a good suggestion, Steve made it happen.

He filled this site with RSS NFL news feeds that kept everyone up to date with the latest on what was happening taking it mostly into his own hands since it was tough finding help.

Newbies started joining and others like myself started posting more. He built a community that continues to expand.

A lot of my nfl-fans homies that are here have already recognized how impressive this board is. It's all because of Steve no matter how much he tries to deflect what he's done and try to point it towards us.

6. Omen

yes much deserved sweets congrats to you from another team i really dont like damn

7. Omen

man remember i would see her name everywhere i couldnt look anywhere bc her name was there

congrtas

8. Omen

yes god does make some mistakes he made the eagles altogether and dawk their follower

congrats dawk

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Wow....I don't know what to say. Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I stink when it comes to stuff like this so pardon me if I am coming off as awkward or just plain stupid....

I just wanted to make a site people would enjoy and I am happy to see this site has been built to become that for so many of you. A site like this is only as good as it's members, and we have some who are second-to-none here. Thank you to all of you who have done so much in the front lines and behind the scenes to make this site what it's become.

Thank you again for this honor. Wow....I didn't see this coming. :icon_redface:

10. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Steve, for what you do for all of us and the site, you should be proud of yourself. Thanks again for such a great site.

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:LOVE5: :DIRTY08: :blush2:

12. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

What a way to celebrate.:icon_mrgreen:

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Obvious and Excellent choice. Congratulations Dawk, you the man.

14. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Thanks SRW for making this awesome site.

15. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Congrats Steve, you really deseve this award.

Without you there would be no GIF and I'd never met all this ppl I now feel related to. Thanks for this.

I also like to thank you for improving this site over the last years and for the improvements that will come in the future, to make GIF a better place. I know how many time you spend, to work on this site, running updates, adding new modes, posting, set up Arcade games,...........aso. Thankx Steve

From my personal view, I like to thank you that I become a part of this site. From a regular member, to the News Team, as a Mod and finally an Admin. Thank you for the trust, you always had in me.

You rock, SRW

16. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Well done Steve, how can any HOF for this site not include you?

I'd like to thank you for the hard work you have put in over the years. You proved a lot of people wrong and have always maintained your vision for what you have wanted as well as being open to ideas from people like myself.

It's being a long road, but I think the 2007 will finally bring you the type of site you wanted, it won;t save your Titans though, they'll stink:icon_cheesygrin:

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thanx everyone, I truly enjoy my time here posting with the lot of you and regardless of the accolades, this site would be nothing without all of you and although we selected the first 4 together, everyone here should consider themselves GIF Hall of Famers....

18. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Thanks everyone! This was totally unexpected!

19. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Congratulations Steve!! An award truly deserved. I remember when I was a mod, many times you were online well into the night, working on the site in one way or another. You really dedicate yourself to making this site the best possible site it could be. Thanks for all you have done, and all you're going to do cause if I know you, You've got more ideas spinning around in your head for this place!! :icon_biggrin:

20. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

The original post HO.She was on the computer so much,it was hooked up in the bathroom.Congrats Bandi,you know I luv ya,:icon_twisted: but I've always had a soft spot for dwarfs.Good choice Sweets.