GIF Hall Of Fame/Awards Winners

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SRW, Sep 1, 2007.

1. tstlkevanilla

tstlkevanilla Pro Bowler

x2!!!

Congrats Sweets!!!

2. DHNF

DHNF Old as hell

Sweets :beer:

:buttrock:

3. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Sweets if all women were as passion about the NFL as you. I would be a happy men. Congrats on your induction you certain earned it.

PS Thanks For not spamming as well.

4. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Well Done Mike - I know if I want to talk about wrestling you one of the person I talk too. Congrats

5. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Well Done Bandi.

6. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

DawkinsINT you are 1 of only 2 Eagles fan I respect. Congrats on your Induction

7. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Of all the site I miss when I unable to get on the net this is one I miss most.

SRW you have created a site where I know if I post something I will have a good debate on that subject and I honored you let me post here.

8. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

This is the guy who 1st got me to come to this site. Back in 2005 when GIF did the GM game Chrisbob posted on NFLUK.com for people I answered that post signing-up for the game. 2 years later I am still here posting So as you go into the Hall I simply say this. Chrisbob you make me proud to be a Redskins fan.

9. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

what? this is poppycock! Why should someone that helps run the site and make it so cool be inducted? oh... yeah. I guess they should. Congrats Sweets... you rock.

10. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

I feel its hard to congratulate you on your own self-awarding of an award as I feel robbed....heck the hall....im going to sell rock now...

11. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

congrats man...just don't tell mcnabb he won't be invited to the after party!

12. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

congrats!

psssh...beast prefers hall of fame legs over non-hall of fame legs..its like bbq sauce for him..run!

13. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Well deserved is probably an understatement. This place kicks butt. You da man.
    Thanks a bunch.

14. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Congrats Bandi.
    Can't say I know you very well, but looking forward too.

15. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Congrats sweets.
    I'm pretty new so I don't know you very well , looking forward too.

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thanx Linz and Crawl, I appreciate the kudos.

17. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I'm sticking my tounge out, because i hate being nice... damn it... what happened? I like sweets.

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Babyes just know each other....lol

19. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Oops...I goofed...yeah, thanks to Spanky for locking me in the damn basement, so I had nothing to do but post and drink his beer!! :icon_razz: Thanks guys. It's been a great time here for sure!!

20. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Everyone likes Sweets...shhhhhh, don't tell her, she has a rep to protect!