GIF Hall Of Fame/Awards Winners

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SRW, Sep 1, 2007.

1. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Aw thanks Sweets...and you and Steve taught me so much about computers, posting news articles, how to smack pests around...:icon_cheesygrin: You are the best! :icon_smile:

2. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Wow, brings back some memories. I remember you and Sweets as the posters with the anime avatars whose names showed up every time I clicked a link. Congratulations!

3. burnout2oo7

I can't believe I missed this. It's not everyday your mentor gets such a prestigious honor. :icon_cheesygrin:

I don't think I have ever known a more well-rounded poster than you, Dawk. You manage to combine a great sense of humor and superb knowledge of the game (and our Birds) that makes just about everything you post gold. You never fail to make me laugh and I can count the number of times I've disagreed with you over the years on two hands. Hell, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be at GIF today. I remember being a newbie here and getting lost in all the forums and threads. The amount of news was great, but the one thing that kept me coming back was being able to have a real discussion about the Eagles with a true birds fan (even though there was only one regular who fit into that category).

I consider myself lucky, because very few people here can say they have a DawkinsInt to talk about their team with. You couldn't deserve this more, man. :icon_cry:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Couldn't have found another more deserving guy for this award. Congrats Dawk.:cope:

5. FinFan_23

FinFan_23 Team Veteran

Congrats

6. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

congrats dawk

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Congrats Dawk...

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

:TTW:

Congrats Sweets!!

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

CONGRATS SRW

:TTW:

10. burnout2oo7

Congratulations Steve!

You are GIF. You make the football season better and the offseason bearable for so many people. Not many people could run an uncensored site and keep it this classy and functional, but you pull it off. Well deserved.

11. burnout2oo7

Though I may have disagreed with every assessment you ever made about Donovan McNabb, you were always a hall of famer in my book (sorry to get all greeting card on you :icon_mrgreen: ). I never could have dreamed a woman like you existed before I came to this site. Thanks for proving me wrong as well as for making this site great. Congratulations!

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

What a crap hole that place became. We were smart enough to post on our opponent's message boards each week for fun to get away from there. Those were fun times, but it's much better like this where fans of all teams are gathered.

Aw shucks, I don't even know how to respond to such kind words. It's great having you back full-time again. :beerchug:

13. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

congrats dawk! (well earned... just as my most improved poster award :icon_cheesygrin:)

I seriously had no idea there really was a GIF HOF... i made a joke about that a few days ago after rob hit 40,000 posts lol... well.. now i know.

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Your post might have been a reason for Sweets bumping these.

Thank you everyone.

15. and knowing is half the battle

16. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

17. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

yyyyyooooooooo JOE

18. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Congratulations, Sweets.

19. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

A woman that can talk football with the best of them and smack your butt around has got to be a HOF'er! Damn that's every guy's dream girl isn't it?:icon_cheesygrin: Congrats!

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...Steve is a lucky guy...