Good Story Alert...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by 86WARD, Dec 5, 2012.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Texans WR Andre Johnson dropped $19,000 on a Toys “Râ€￾ Us shopping spree for a dozen kids

Houston Texans receiver Andre Johnson is one of the NFL’s preeminent good guys, and he does a lot of fine work through his charity, the Andre Johnson Charitable Foundation. One of the cooler things he does this time of year is his annual Toys “Râ€￾ Us shopping spree, where he takes a bunch of at-risk kids selected from Houston’s Child Protective Services and lets them run wild for 80 seconds, filling their carts with whatever they can get their hands on.

This year Johnson’s foundation hosted a dozen kids for the shopping spree, and when all was said and done, those 12 little gaffers did some serious damage to the tune of $19,521 dollars, all of which was picked up by Johnson and his foundation. As you can see, nearly $20,000 in toys can make for some seriously large receipts.

Read more: Texans WR Andre Johnson dropped $19,000 on a Toys “R” Us shopping spree for a dozen kids

[​IMG]

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I would go staight to the video game section and tell them to open the case before the time starts get 1 of every single video game

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

andre johnson rules. more nfl players should follow his lead

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

excellent work

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wish these type of stories got the same attention as the negative ones...

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

True

I just read romo pledge 1mill to some foundation for next three yrs. yet no mention.

If romo/andre johnson would fart in the wrong direction Espn would be all Over that crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

This is so telling of your personality. It's a great story about an NFL player doing a good thing, but your thinking went immediately to personal greed. :icon_lol:

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

It's that generation after us Gawk

The ME generation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk