Gruden Rips Into Clausen

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by andy82, Apr 15, 2010.

1. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

"Disrespectful to Notre Dame, Disrepesctful to the QB position"

Well guess what John, you couldnt spot a top QB if he threw the ball and it hit you in the niuts, he i sbeing disrespectful to scouts and Jimmy Cluasen with crap like that. I hope Jimmy is writing heck you John theres a reason why you don't have a job.

2. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

The note taking was hilarious tho, he was probably playing hang man by himself lol

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he loves tebow and thinks hes the next big thing whose ability to play the position is doubtful at best. he hates clausen because he played in a pro offense, shows unmatched accuracy and poise and has had top notch coaching his whole life preparing for this?

doesnt add up, i know tebow is the most humble guy on the planet and is a hard worker and goes to the phillipines to help people on spring break and believes in the love of jesus christ his lord and savior

and i know clausen was the cockiest little pr**k in college, even though he grew up alot his junior year

but damn gruden no wonder you dont have a job..your 2 favorite QBs of all time were bruce gradkowski and tim tebow

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

it's so obvious to me now, tebow has pics of rothesberger forcing an*l on gruden.

1 person likes this.
  5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I love the coaching he gives.......

"No bad desions.....NONE!"

[​IMG]

6. Squibby

Squibby Rookie

He was probably writing down this guy is full of crap and can shove it up his ass!

OR...

Drawing a picture of Gruden and a p**is slapping him upside the head.

7. Jihad Joe

His "notes" got leaked

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

you know when peyton throws a pick he gets really mad, when eli throws a pick he gets really sad, when favre throws a pick he goes and tallies it....well when clausen throws a pick he'll sprint to the sideline and go WHERES MY GRUDEN NOTES

then he'll read them and be like DAMN thats where i went wrong, i made a bad decision

2 people like this.
  9. Jihad Joe

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to K Train again.

10. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Or if he throws a pick he'll blame himself for not bringing raid on the field with him

11. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Man, I'm GIFing on my mobile (HTC Desire fools!) And I can't rep on the mobile version. Someone rep that for me?

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Wonder what Gruden would say to Kurt Warner and his boneheaded INT's throughout his career.
    Advice to Clausen: "No more bad decisions". Whu?

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Gruden pretty much ripped into all the QB's and then praised them...

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Gruden ripped Klausen so much that Klausen is returning to Gruden for more advice in June. Guess Gruden knew what he was talking about...lol...