Happy Halloween (sorry for the delay)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by robertmcguire, Nov 1, 2014.

1. robertmcguire

robertmcguire Rookie

sorry for being all late.... but enjoy our illustration we did :)

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

did not have a single trick or treater.must have been the wind and the rain.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Stuff your sorry in a sack. We all waited with baited breath for your Halloween message. I wore a plastic Casper The Friendly Ghost mask last night. Underneath that mask were tears of sadness due to not hearing from you. You disappointed us all with this late junk.

markaz, Steve12 and TJ like this.
  4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yeah.......that's it..........

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Halloween...what a joke. Gone from something that all kids, parents and neighbors were into when I was a kid to an absolute joke. Had the lights out and a note on the door....No Candy.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

SHould be a holiday for kids and neighborhoods. Agree that it's gotten out of hand.

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Halloween suuuucked. Super cold and windy, not as many houses passing out candy, so less of my kids candy I get to eat
    Just all around pretty shirtty. Im really not a fan of Halloween in the first place.

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Got to admit that I do like seeing the little tykes (2 years old max) decked out in some Walgreens bought Spiderman or Green Hornet outfit. Cute as hell.

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

every year since we have had a boatload of kids but this is the 1st year we have had none.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I had a griiiiiiiip of kids. One of the nice things about living in a small town, people still do the trick or treating thing, on Halloween, house to house, after dark, none of this midafternoon walk around the mall nonsense I see everywhere. Musta had 100 plus.

The best moment of the night was when a tiny 2 year old ignored the candy entirely, ran in and threw both his arms around the neck of my pitbull (I was holding the dog back with one hand and holding out the bowl of candy with the other all night) who just squirmed in excitement and covered his face in kisses.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I didn't get home until 7 pm, but I had only one group of kids. About 8 of them. Gave them poptarts and a small bag of chips.

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Just turned off all of the lights and holed up in the house. Practically no kids in my neighborhood anymore.