Harrassing Females On The Site Will NOT Be Tolerated

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Jun 24, 2009.

1. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Lawsuit. Freaking sue 'em.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

This thread needed to be bumped up and held as a reminder to everyone that this behavior will not be tolerated whether joking around or being serious, we don't want to chase members away because some people take things too far.

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

amazing that people need to be told this............again

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Well they have been warned. Next time there will only be a banning.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

alcohol does crazy things.

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

If they can't handle their liquor then they should log off.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

oh I agree 10000000000%

8. Wacko4Flacco

Wacko4Flacco Prima Ballerina

I agree with this that this should not ever happen, but just so you all know I did not report what went on last night and I don't know who did. I knew the person involved was drunk so I just let it slide because he had never spoke like that to me or any other post I had saw from him in the short time I have been here. I still think it is a good thing that this thread has been brought back into the forefront with the beginning of the season starting up again there will be most likely a lot more going on here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtURxHmuHBE"]YouTube - Jamie Foxx-Blame It (On the Alcohol) Lyrics + Song (re-done) + Dowload Link[/ame]

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

anti social drunk heckers should be ashamed

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ok people this isn't a post tramp thread...read and move along please.

11. leeman

leeman Team Veteran

IMO, if GIF is serious about this subject, it should get rid of smilies like these:

:dance04: :la: :shakeboobs: :hitit: :doingit: :jerkoff: :blow**b: :selflove: :bj2:

Those smilies do not represent the spririt of what this thread is trying to convey. :2cents:

2 people like this.
  12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

This thread is only here to let everyone know that if they harass females on this site they can be banned, we've had an issue before of someone PMing females with begging for pictures and generally bothering the females here, a smilie isn't going to harass anyone if used for fun.

BTW, we are very serious about harassment.

13. leeman

leeman Team Veteran

On the smilies, I am not trying to make any demands, or put down the site. I realize I am a newbie, and this is your site. I am just expressing my views. :eek:a02:
    Give the idea some time. Maybe you will change your mind?

I am glad that GIF is not permitting that type of behavior. This is a well run site. :eek:ther-twothumbsup:

14. ChiefsGal

ChiefsGal Chiefs fan 4ever

I just came across this thread...I don't post here often...I like this site..when I first started posting I put up my picture in the picture thread and I did get a request for a picture wearing less..told the person I wasn't interested in anything like that...wasn't bothered about it after that.

1 person likes this.
  15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Good to see you back CG...:icon_cheesygrin:

16. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i was always taught to respect women and that's what i'm teaching my sons. we probably have members in almost every major city, don't we? the next time one of you freaking heathens pulls some disrespectful crap like this again, SRW is going to send out the local gang of GIF members in your city to beat your butt to a pulp. Think twice before pulling that crap again.

1 person likes this.
  17. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

what happened now?

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Nothing just an old thread brought up from the dead...

19. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

20. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

oh, sorry. my bad. i was going through the site news forum and thought this was an newer thread.