Help Wanted - Forum Moderators Needed On GridironFans.com

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Mar 29, 2013.

1. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

Ok, my graphics have been fixed, so Buck Fenson will have to wait. Sorry bro. I will be posting some new threads soon.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

Not sure im here enough nowadays.

We all know though that i was the best mod this place ever had.

:moe:

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

[​IMG]

4. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I heard there was some help wanted. NAAAAAAAAAAAAA CRAP.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[MENTION=572]Buck Fenson[/MENTION] has stepped in and taken over for [MENTION=4113]DCoach_R[/MENTION] who stepped down. Our other trial mods are coming up on their 30-day trial vote, so if any don't get voted in we could have some more openings. If anyone's still interested and wants to give a 30-day trial a shot, feel free to reply with your interest and we'll keep you on the list for the next openings.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2013
  6. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

Good Luck to all when the vote comes up. Good Luck to [MENTION=572]Buck Fenson[/MENTION] on his 30 day trial. I couldn't be around enough to help, so hopefully you can provide more input and insight. Thanks for the opportunity again [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] and [MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION]. Maybe down the road I can give it a go again. :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2013
  7. SRW

Well we are closer to having our 2013 staff in place. We have two openings in the NFL forums and one opening in the Outside The Lines forums. So anyone interested in stepping up and helping GIF out?

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Ok

Ill step up and take outside the lines

Of y'all will have me.

Never modded outside of sports forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

[MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] we have a taker!

10. SRW

[​IMG]

Welcome aboard for another tour [MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION]. You get to forfeit the 30-day trial as a former long-time mod here on GIF. Your teammates in the 'Outside The Lines' sections are [MENTION=1346]Dingleberry[/MENTION], [MENTION=1535]mj1987us26[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1604]TheDuke[/MENTION]. Take some time to read up on things in the staff forum, we got some things we need our mods to know before jumping in.

11. Omen

Will do

This was the post I wanted a couple of months ago. Good things come to those who wait.

12. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Welcome back man. From some posts I read awhile back you've been a mod before right? :beer:

13. SRW

Omen is a made man around these here parts. It's like a Capo coming back from a visit to the old country for a while.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Great now I'm going to get yellow cards with unintelligible justifications.

"Wlanrs oyuo have received this yelwoo crd Forza BEEN a rcaster and Homer flubber. Ddint do it again or I will be farced to bun youo. Tanks,
    Ormen"

15. Omen

I actually understood all of this

16. SRW

Omenese, the second language of GIF. Learn it, love it.

17. SRW

Two football forum mod spots still open.