Help Wanted - Forum Moderators Needed On GridironFans.com

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Aug 6, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[​IMG]

GridironFans.com is looking for a few good members who enjoy the site and want to help it grow. We have openings in our moderator lineup after we recently lost [MENTION=1535]mj1987us26[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION]. I want to thank them for their time on the site's staff and let them know that the door is open to them whenever they want to rejoin the team.

We have the current openings on our staff's roster:

NFL Forums
    Two Open Spots

Outside The Lines Forums
    Two Open Spots

We're looking for volunteers to become moderators who could help us with the following activities:

• Help welcome new members to the site and make sure any questions they have get answered
    • Keep their forums active with new relevant content and adding to active conversations
    • Alert the admins to any technical issues so we can make sure they get addressed promptly
    • Help us moderate any disputes on the site and make sure the forum rules are enforced fairly and consistently

I also want to reassure everyone that we're not trying to over-moderate the forums. In general, we've had a fairly light touch when it comes to moderating the forums, and we want it to stay that way. We try to create a fairly open and free environment on the forums as long as members stay within the relatively minimal set of forum rules we've created. That will remain the case once the mods are in place.

If you're interested in volunteering, we'd love to hear from you. Please let me know by sending me a message on the site or replying to this thread.

2. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

It is getting into that season again isn't it, :). If you need some help and would give me a go again, I would help out. Sorry it didn't work as planned earlier.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Want another 30-day trial? I can get that setup. What section do you want to help in?

4. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

I helped with NFL last time. I could take that again.