I'd love to see that ONE MORE TIME

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, May 12, 2007.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I just couldn't stay asleep this morning, my stomach is bothering me something awful but I woke up from my sleep having had a dream about what I'd love to see just one more time in the NFL. I'm sure there a more then just a few of us who have had this thought once or twice, well now is the time to share it with all of us.

Post your "just one more time" thoughts 1 through 10 and not necessarily in order:

1. Just one more time, I'd love to see Steve Young throw to Jerry Rice and run to meet him in the endzone after his TD.

2. Just one more time, I'd love to see Walter Payton NOT sitting on the bench while a fat refrigerator runs in a TD that should have been Walters.

3. Just one more time, I'd love to see Peyton Manning NOT get a SB win.

4. Just one more time, I'd love to see Mercury Morris play.

5. Just one more time, I'd love to see Randall Cunningham scramble like he used to.

6. Just one more time, I'd love to see the Orange Crush all together again.

7. Just one more time, I'd love to see the stickem dripping off of Lester Hayes.

8. Just one more time, I'd love to see Bo Jackson run the length of a football field.

9. Just one more time, I'd love to see Barry Sanders NOT quit the NFL.

10. Just one more time, I'd love to see Eddie Debartolo back with the 49ers like he used to be.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Come on people, no one has ever wished for ONE MORE?

3. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

1. Just One More Time I would like to see Ronnie Lott deliver a brutal hit on a helpless receiver.

2. Just One More Time I would like to see Jerry Rice outwitting and outplaying any DB who tried to cover him.

3. Just One More Time I would like to see a great game during Super Bowl Sunday.

4. Just One More Time I would like to see Barry Sanders run the open field and just dodge a bunch of tacklers.

5. Just One More Time I would like to see Dan Marino tear up a defense with great passing.

6. Just One More Time I would like to see John Elway have a 4th quarter comeback win.

7. Just One More Time I would like to see Dwight Clark make "The Catch"

8. Just One More Time I would like to see Lawrence Taylor knock the crap out of a Quarterback

9. Just One More Time I would like to see Joe Montana just pick apart a defense with passing and precision and win the game and the final seconds.

10. Just One More Time I would like to see Merton Hanks do the chicken dance in the endzone.

4. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Just one more time, I'd like to see the Pats back to their losing ways, Jets winning a SB

5. The Vin

The Vin Rookie

Just one more time, I'd like to see Antonio Bryant's pants falling down as he goes up for a catch.....

WAIT! NO!

*slaps himself*

Just one more time, I'd like to see Terrell Owens catch a TD pass as a 49er.

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I'd love to see:

1. Warren Moon dissect a defense on a 80 yard drive late in a game for a winning TD.

2. The '85 Bears defense dismantle an offense.

3. Jerome Brown playing football.

4. Barry Sanders own 11 men on defense one more time.

5. Buddy Ryan clock that butt Kevin Gilbride one more time.

7. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I love to see

1. The Bus bull his way into the endzone.
    2. Lawrence Taylor knock the crap out of a QB
    3. The Skins win another SB.
    4. Eli Manning say he won't play for San Diego because he want to play for a crap team.
    5. See the first Brit kicker in action.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

id like to see Aikman Emmitt Irvin Novachek ANd Jonhson all play one time and own a defense

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

1. Just ONE MORE TIME, I'd love to see Joe Montana playing football.
    2. Just ONE MORE TIME, I'd love to see Rich Gannon leading the Chiefs to Victory.
    3. Just ONE MORE TIME, I'd love to see the Chiefs defense be #1 in the NFL.
    4. Just ONE MORE TIME, I'd love to see the Colts lose an AFC Championship game.
    5. Just ONE MORE TIME, I'd love to see the Broncos have a totally losing season.

10. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Just one more time - I'd love to see someone puke on the ball again like Darren Drozdov did on monday night football one time.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Just one more time, I'd love to see:

-The Eagles defense of 1991. #1 against the pass, rush, and overall. Only team to ever do it. Dominant.

-Jaworski to Quick for a TD

-Wilbert Montgomery slashing through a defense for a big gain.

-Randall Cunningham making defenders miss and hitting Fred Barnett for a big gainer.

-Buddy Ryan punching someone in the face.

-Barry Sanders making my jaw drop with yet another amazing move.

-Bo Jackson ripping another great run of speed and power.

-Montana to Rice for a TD.

-Young to Rice for a TD.

-The Bears defense of 1985.