Im Calling Out All Tony Romo And Dallas Cowboys Fans

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Sportsguy, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

how are you doin cowboys fans? you know your starting quarterback on your team. Tony Romo. well looks like he doesnt have a superbowl ring!!! and GUess who has one? Eli Manning!!!!! Eli proved to me and probabbly all Giants fans that he can lead his team to a superbowl ring over an undefeted team. we were the underdogs the whole time going into that game. but hey we came out on top. so next time you and your cowboy fans want to bash Eli and the Giants organzation. Eli has a ring. Tony doesnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Hypocycloids

Hypocycloids Casey Hampton's Girl!

:icon_cheesygrin:

3. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Just so you know, our defense won that game.

4. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I bet hes back to being crap this year.

5. SeanTaylor21

Nah, the way he was playing in the playoffs. I would love to freaking see that every game maybe a game or two off. Just the way he was so calm in the pocket. I'd love to see that from him.

6. Benny

Benny Fat Mack

It doesn't matter who won the game they always give the credit to the QB....Look at the credit Roethlisberger gets for the Steelers super bowl win and he had a qb rating of like 27 or some crap.

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

:yawn:

Bingo, we have a winner

8. SeanTaylor21

At least Hines Ward got SB MVP.

9. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Hes only done it for like 3 games so far. I'm not convinced he can do it consistently yet. He still gets helped out a lot by great plays from Burress.

10. SeanTaylor21

Burres was non-existant in the playoffs except for the G game and the last TD in the SB. And 5 games, to be precise.:icon_cheesygrin:

11. Benny

Benny Fat Mack

But does anyone ever give him credit for the win? or for getting them to the super bowl? nope it all goes to Ben since he is the QB.

12. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

D won that game for a start...

Back to your point, Eli manning was a #1 pick, he was expected to win a ring, and unluckily that babyfaced douchebag did. Tony Romo is a nobody, but guess what? he was freaking Jessica Simspon and Carrie Underwood. Sure beats that hole in your teddy.

13. SeanTaylor21

To bad they all got into his head and hecked him up.

14. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Too bad. I hope they don't affect crap anymore. Coming into this season, I expect us to go back to our real status, not conference leaders, not 1st seed, just getting 10-6 and getting in the playoffs. He struggles with a lot of pressure. We roll into the playoffs, grab an easy win against a weak WC team and anything can happen from there.

As expected, the slight decline in the AFC will begin, call that a stupid statement, I just believe things will balance out.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Trent Dilfer has a ring.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Oh, please, God!! Not again!!!!

Get off Elisha's rod...errr....vag**a for a second, will ya?

Ok, you had a great run, you peaked at the right time, you prevented Bellicheat from reaching 19-0, and all that. I give you that, and I respect that.

I've always said that you must know how to lose, and you also must know how to win. NY fans are the WORST winners of all!! You must accept that back in october, after the Vikings game, you were ready to crucify Elisha after his 4 Interceptions (3 of them returned for TD), and now you're blowing her as she's the Best QB of all time!!

Let me tell you something...it was a great thing the Giants made it as a #5 seed...the best that could ever happened to them. Had they had a play-off game at Giants Stadium, all you bandwagon fans would've started booing the second something went wrong.

I respect the Giants for what they did...but I'll never respect their fans.

As for Romo, as I said a million times already, I'm not worried one bit. Once upon a time, the Manning brothers were chokers too. Bash Romo because he couldn't win the big one once he retires, not before...

17. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

I think TJ summed it up nicely... rep

18. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I cant even argue with someone as stupid as you

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Who are you arguing with?

20. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

uh.. actually he doesn't have a ring, it got stolen!