I'm sick of this waiting bring on the season

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Sweets, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well crap, it's Sunday and there's nothing to do at 9:00am in the morning, there's not ESPN football Sunday, not NFL Network Sunday etc. This no watching highlights from last weeks games on the TV, no getting to the store to by things to make for munching out while watching the games from 10:00am through the day. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm sick of this off season, watching movies that I've seen over and over and over again just to pass the time because I don't want to get dressed and get out there when I'd rather be inside screaming about a game or two.

I love the NFL....hurry up and start the games DAMN IT!!![smilie=3some.gif]

2. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

play some Madden and scream at SRW...

it's pretty close tothe real thing lol

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

i would if i was talented enough to work the multitude of buttons on the damn controller..

4. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Go to franchise mode and Sim the games...drafting is a blast! plus its fun to cut players like D.Smith and S.Davis ...it feels good to be in control of the hecktards fate!

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I don't like Madden either, I prefer simulation games more. I've been hooked on Action PC Football and Baseball for years. You might like that Sweets.

http://www.dksports.com/football.htm

6. Lady Big Cat Lover

Lady Big Cat Lover Cats Meow

I take it you don't have the NFL Network where it's football season 365/24/7?
    Would almost agree with you. BTW, do you consider preseason worth cfreaking out? If you count that, you only have another 5 weeks to go:D

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We do have the NFL Network but I want the season to start with the rookies that we picked up, I know what happened last year and would rather not rehash it again..lol I do watch the preseason but only to see how the newbies and backups are playing, the Niners almost always lose their preseason games and that's fine with me.

8. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Well, why don't you watch movies that you haven't seen yet? ;)
    Or read some books or...

post some pics of you undressed.

9. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

with the NFL network, you can watch all kinds of games that mean nothing anymore for 150 days out of the year...

10. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

totally agreeded i am ready for the season to start too i am bored as crap.

11. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

At least the "cornucopia of football" commercials are gone... and the NFL Replay song isn't stuck in my head 4 or 5 days a week.

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i agree wit you all hurry up season , cutting plsyer is fun , read a book and sharepics

13. FBJunkie

FBJunkie Starter

Training Camps will start soon, which for me makes the approach to the season come a little quicker.

14. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

I gotta agree with this thread. The CFL Starts Tomorrow though([smilie=icon_clappi: ) I HATE NFL Network this time of year. No Point After, a bunch of "Original Series'" that I don't care about and NFL Total Access re-runs!

15. nastynate184

pretty soon the new videogames will come out and that will help easy the pain and pass the time

16. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

Madden comes out like August 8th or something right?

17. nastynate184

yea somewhere around there. ncaa comes out in july and i think all-pro football does too

18. DawkinsINT

I still watch NFL Network quite a bit. NFL Classics and NFL Replays are still awesome to watch.

19. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Speaking of NFL Classics, I'm gonna watch the Niners vs Giants game from the 2002 WC game.

Giants had a huge lead, but blew it at the end. Can't forget about the last play of the game. :)

20. DawkinsINT

That was a great game. Are they showing it tomorrow night?