Is this the NFL's top 50 players?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Chrisbob, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Pete Prisco ranks the top 50 players in the NFL. Agree or disagree?

Link

2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Well what do you think CB? Personally I think there's too many chargers on there. :p

3. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Lol, I think he's weighing a little too much on intangibles like potential and position to make this a true list of the 'best players'. It's his opinion on the best players with regard to their situation rather than just grading every player regardless of position/potential/situation.

Too many Chargers? I'd rank LT the best player in the game at the moment and I think Prisco is giving Manning the love for the Super owl win (fair enough I suppose). I think Merriman is too high though and I'd rather have Seymour higher.

Only Redskin on the list is Sean Taylor and he shouldn't be there, he's not even out best player and is coming off a bad year. Santana Moss, Clinton Portis or Marcus Washington are better players IMO but in the case of all 3 of them they aren't coming off the best years so no real surprise they aren't there.

Terrance Newman should be higher and Andre Johnson over Torry Holt? I don't think so.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

DeMarcus Ware #49? No T.O.? Is this guy on crack or something?

5. Stockers

Stockers Duck Fuke

Adalius Thomas says hi, and DeAngelo Hall appears to have every single sportswriter in America fooled that he's a good corner. :confused:

6. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

He got #1 right. After that? Not so much.

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I've stopped looking for the point of that kind of article... [smilie=dots.gif]

8. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

yea i saw a few players in the right spot but most of that list was hecked

9. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

37. Nnamdi Asomugha, CB, Oakland Raiders: The Raiders have great history with corners and this is the next star. He showed shutdown ability last season.

LMAO- how is this guy top 50 and Adalius Thomas isn't?

10. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

this guy has people on the list based only off of one season. you can't be top 50 off of only one season you need multiple years of being top shelf first