Jay Cutler, Alex Smith - Who Is Better?!?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by misfitz, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

rex grossman is the worst qb in league history!

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Woah woah woah lets not get carried away.

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I am not a fan of Aaron Brooks. Sure he was the quarterback when we won our first playoff game. But his smiling after every interception would just freaking grind my gears. And the backwards pass was nice. But he does hold a record, or did, for passing for 400 yards and then running for 100 yards in back to back games. Not sure if Cammy did that yet or not.

4. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

ALex Smith won his game today. Jay Cutler not so much.:icon_twisted:

5. Steve12

Oh dear god please no.

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

holy crap. why was this thread never deleted?

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

This thread should really be comparing Alex Smith to Colin Kaepernick. Clearly Smith >>>> Kaepernick. Kaepernick a better athlete...Smith is a better QB. It's starting to show in KC.

:bolt:

8. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n46CtDmKOg]You shut your mouth when you're talking to me! - YouTube[/ame]

9. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

This is Jay Cutler / Alex Smith show tho.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I don't disagree if we are talking about this season...but Kap is miles ahead of where Alex was at the same point in his career as both a QB and an athlete, and by the time Kap's 8 years in I don't expect there to still be a rational case for Alex being the better anything.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Winner?

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Without looking it up, I'd bet a hundred bucks Kap has a better career win% right now.

13. Steve12

Smith has the 3rd best win % of active quarterbacks. Behind Manning and Brady. pretty sure that was the stat I saw on mnf.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Considering he only had two winning seasons of seven in SF, I'd find that hard to believe. Maybe it was since 2011 or something?

Career record counting this season - 43-40-1, actually better than I expected. Those 13 in 11 really helped him out lol.

15. Steve12

Maybe that was the stat. I don't really remember. Those were the guys though and it was some kind of winning %.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

The ole bumpity bump...

DawkinsINT likes this.