Jeff Hardy FINALLY Wins The WWE Title!

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by SRW, Dec 14, 2008.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

it truly wasn't hogan's fault.

A. Hogan was too popular and was the greatest personality wrestling ever saw, the fans loved him too much
    B. No one could live up to where he set the bar, he tried to put over Andre the Giant too, but without Bobby the Brain, Andre was terrible, he was merely a walking gimmick.
    C. He originally tried to put over the Undertaker as well, but despite winning at his first wrestlemanias, he was garbage in the beginning, it took "the phenom" years to get his character right.
    D. Hogan was just too big and basically had to disappear for anyone to be put over as a top level guy.

2. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Wow! I used to watch wrestling and I remember when he used to be going for the hardcore belt and tag teams..now it's championship belts, interesting, but i can't picture it haha

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

When Vince McMahon threw out the idea of putting the WWE title on Jeff Hardy to the creative team, everybody was shocked. However though, the only person to challange that decision was Stephanie McMahon and it's understandable. Hardy has two wellness policy strikes against him and is one strike away from getting canned, that was Stephanie's main concern. Should Jeff get that third strike, just like his second strike when he was Intercontinental Champion, he will drop the title right away.