Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum Says Keeping His Job Is The Least Of His Worries

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SRW, Nov 17, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Jets General Manager Mike Tannenbaum said that his job, and whether or not it's in question because of the team's current 3-6 skid, is the least of his worries right now, Conor Orr of the Newark Star-Ledger reports.

"I'm the last thing I'm worried about, I'm worried about this team and anything I can do to help," Tannenbaum said on WFAN this afternoon. "I think we've had more challenges than an average year but no one is going to feel bad for us."

Tannenbaum said that each week there seems to be another issues, whether it was Darrelle Revis' injury, or an article in which players anonymously criticize others inside the locker room.

"I hated that," Tannenbaum said of the most recent Jets controversy. "I was disappointed to see it."

He added: "My job as the leader is, what's the problem, let's attack it," Tannenbaum said. "I feel like we're going to turn it around because of the people and the work ethic. I think there's a broad brush being painted because of the (anonymous article) and that's understandable but I don't think it's a fair one. I'm here every day."

Source: The Redzone