Jets predictions.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TDJets72027, Jun 5, 2007.

1. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

[​IMG]

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

why is this a thread?

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

lol WR, I told you guys that baskett doesn't read the whole thing. LMAO!!!!

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i know this is a year old but damn steve was pretty close. only gave them two too many wins and totally called the vilma thing

5. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

I don't Brett Favre know about the Brett Favre Jets. They Brett Favre are an Brett Favre enygma to Brett Favre me. You have a Brett Favre coach whose Brett Favre jury is still out on, a Brett Favre semi-talented team and a Brett Favre division with one Brett Favre juggernaut and two Brett Favre beatable Brett Favre opponents. On the other Brett Favre hand, the Brett Favre OL has another Brett Favre year of experience, Brett Favre added a Brett Favre probowl guard in Brett Favre Faneca, which should help Brett Favre Thomas Jones Brett Favre and Leon Brett Favre Washington.

I'm gonna say Brett Favre they finish around Brett Favre 6-10 and Brett Favre 8-8 but I just don't see Brett Favre playoffs Brett Favre in their near Brett Favre future.

I guess that Brett Favre what I'm trying Brett Favre to say Brett Favre is...

Brett Favre.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Rep :lol:

7. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

What she Brett Favre was trying to Brett Favre say.

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

There is no way to one-up this post. All we can do is rep it. Outstanding.

9. reigningblkngold

reigningblkngold Minister of defense

i'm going with 10-6 with the offensive line they have and favre should be a big improvement from last year!