Joe Nedney Pulls A 'Plummer'?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by SRW, Oct 28, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Found this on ProFootballTalk:

Several years ago, Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer was fined for deftly giving a fan the middle finger, waving it behind his head.

On Sunday, 49ers kicker Joe Nedney apparently did the same thing -- and likely will be fined for it.

Here's a screenshot of the video evidence:

[​IMG]

2. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Hahahahaha, atta boy Joe!:icon_lol:

3. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

This team is falling apart. It's sad really, nolan seems to have lost control.

4. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

I never really trusted that guy kicking for us. I guess I just don't like left-footed kickers.

5. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

He's our most important threat on offense. Good for him this team is garbage. I dont blame him, I bet the team is frustrated.

6. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

we'll give you mare for him :icon_confused:

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I like Joe Nedney and I was one happy camper when he came to SF, I watched him kick for the Titans every week and wished we could get a kicker like him but that finger thingy should have been directed to the team not the fans, it's the team who is playing like crap!!!

8. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

He was flipping the fans off after he hecked up and kicked the ball out of bounds...this nut licker can go to freaking hell with the rest of the team of effortless douchebags....

When Alex Smith smiles after freaking up (usually another 3 and out where he airmailed a wide open receiver), I want to drive his face into the concrete til his brains ooze out his eye sockets...