Knile Davis

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Samson, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

I should have dropped him for Marvin Jones off FA before the game and this wouldn't be a thought.

He got some of his carries in garbage time but the touches were 60/40 before that and he was effective. So do I drop him or is he a viable second in KC to maybe put in at flex?

Would you take eddie royal/marvin Jones/Knile Davis (whoever I end up with FA) or carry 2 TE Larry Donnell and Dwayne Allen? In reality I am going to likely end up dropping whoever ends up on this BN spot for a QB week 6 but still good to have the best option to see who ends up more viable in the FF world.

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Davis will see some touches going forward, but not enough for me to warrant him as a flex option. At least a low one. But compared to the guys you can pickup, I wouldn't waste a spot. Davis goes back to handcuff.

I would pick up Jones. I am deathly afraid of Royal because he's done this "big games early in the season" schtick before. The way Donnell has been playing, I'd keep him over Allen. Allen is still doing a lot of blocking and dealing with targets to Fleener.