Kurt Warner Considered Return To Cards, Ruled It Out

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by markaz, Dec 15, 2014.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Could a 43-year-old quarterback be the secret to re-energizing Arizona's dream season?

On NFL Network's GameDay Morning, former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner mentioned that he allowed himself to consider playing again after seeing yet another Arizona quarterback go down with an injury.

"I tell you what. It's funny. I've actually thought about it," the Super Bowl winning passer said. "Because you guys, we talked about it at the game, is how bad I felt for the Arizona Cardinals and if they lost their quarterback again, that I actually contemplated."

"But in the green room, I kept coming back to the fact that the last time I played I was already old and slow and now I'm just older and slower and how crazy and stupid that would be to even consider that I could actually". [More]

NFL.com

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I saw him at the Phoenix airport a couple of weeks ago and he looks like he could play...even for an old goat.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

They should call Favre...or TEBOW!!! BRING BACK TEBOW!!!

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

If Tebow came back and somehow faced the Manziel led Browns, ESPN could quite possibly explode with jizz...

Jihad Joe likes this.