Lane Kiffin Will Kick To Hester

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by Cheezymadman, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/11/07/hester.kiffin.ap/index.html

Someone doesn't enjoy having a job... :icon_eek:

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I read this article this morning in the paper. My thoughts were "ok, but you'll be just another victom."

3. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

At least there will be some action....too many cat coaches in football nowadays...unfortunately we have one of them....

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It's especially ballsy of Kiffin since he's going to suit up and do the actual kicking himself.

5. moses

moses Starter

I agree - I like old Kiffin and what the heck have the raiders got to loose? Another game? We're getting use to that...
    I almost dont even look out for the score anymore.

This years record aint any better than last year but I like Kiffin - he's got some freaking berries and is prepared to atleast fight. We seem to have an ok coach finally, just need some players who stack a decent set of rocks like their coach!

What the hell though - we keep loosing now & with all these early round draft picks coming our way - in 5 years we might go ok?! :icon_rolleyes:

6. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Never know...when you actually call it out before the game....maybe your special teams players will actually keep to their lanes and shut him down. How has the Raiders special teams performed this year? Where do they rank in return yards allowed?

7. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

What will the Bears record be if they win?

He's their only dangerous player. Kiffin, keep it out of his way and let Benson do something for a change.

8. Underground Dyer

Underground Dyer Chicago Bears Know-It-All

OOOOOOOWEEEEEEEE Sweet music to my ears!!

Gives me something to look forward to on Sunday. I'm just hoping Hester doesn't muff the punts from being so anxious to actually get to return one for a change.

But he's been ten times better about that this year than he was his rookie year. There was actually some talk of benching him as our return guy last year because he was fumbling so much.

Hester is a beast, I hope Kiffin knows what he's doing.

9. Old homeboy Kiffin is an idiot. Old mate can't sort out the raiders cause they just got nothing and thats the bottom line!!!

10. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Should be fun to watch. Maybe he's just challenging his players to pull their head off.

11. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Crap Seabass will kick that crap out the back of the endzone anyways