Lawrence Taylor's Accuser Doesn't Want To Ruin His Reputation

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by BigBlueBruiser, May 11, 2010.

1. The baby-faced hooker Lawrence Taylor is accused of raping said Monday night she hadn't recognized the Giants great and now doesn't want to "ruin his reputation." The 16-year-old said Taylor was no brute, but not very charming, either. "He paid me $300 cash to have s*x with him," said the petite, curly-haired teen whose pimp brought her to LT's hotel room. "I got it over with as quickly as I could. Afterward, all he said was turn off the TV before you leave." Speaking outside her uncle's apartment building on Westchester Ave. in the Bronx, the girl said she thinks Rasheed Davis, who brought her to a Holiday Inn in Rockland County and brutally beat her and forced her to have s*x with Taylor, should go to jail "for a long time," but she is not so sure about Taylor. "I was a huge Giant fan," she said, "and I used to look up to him." She added, "I don't want to ruin his reputation," despite what happened in the hotel room. "After all," she said, "He's in the Hall of Fame and he won two Super Bowls." The teen said the door to Taylor's room was open when she arrived that night. "I walked in and it was dark," she said. "The only light was coming from the TVs in the living room and the bedroom. Lawrence Taylor was naked. We made some small conversation at the start. I didn't know who he was and he didn't tell me his name, either. He just said he was from Miami. He asked my age, and I told him I was 19," said the girl, who looks considerably younger. "I knew what I was there for, and if I didn't give him what he wanted, there would be consequences from Rasheed. I was afraid." The teenager said she had another concern. "The condom got stuck in me," she said. "I told him, 'I'd better not get pregnant,' and he said, 'It's all right, I'm fixed.'"

Source: NY Daily News

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
  2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

lol filthy article.

whether she was a giants fan or not, shes right about the pimp doing the time and not taylor

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

LT's fixed... smart man in that case.

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Not too smart if he kept freaking her without the condom.

PS I thought he was a legendary cocksman and she was 16. How do you lose the condom in that equation?

1 person likes this.
  5. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

I would charge the Pimp, Taylor is pretty much off the hook. But his Reputation is ruined forever.

6. yeah like it wasnt ruined before

7. rebelwr88

rebelwr88 Rookie

i'm pretty sure the 75 pounds of drugs in his system ruined that a long time ago

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

too late honey.

9. DaSteel1981

DaSteel1981 Rookie

Damn this girl is just telling lies back to back! First she says she didn't recognized Lawrence yet she's able to tell you his football history lmao C'mon now! Then she says she's a big fan of the Giants yet did not know who Lawrence Taylor is when she saw him? That's like me saying oh i love the steelers but who is ben rothengerger? This little girl is full of lies and I can't stand it. yes LT is wrong for paying for s*x but the fact that he was lied to about her age is wrong.She knew she was wrong for lying and as you can see she's still lying!!!!!!

10. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Who the Hell is ben rothengerger???

2 people like this.
  11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

lmao RIIC

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

any true Steeler fan would know who Rothengerger is...:lmao:

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

14. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I think it was ruined after buying crack...