LeBron James Joins The Miami Heat

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

well now that Lebron left Cleveland, he can finally get a ring

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Mike Miller will be signing soon..... Another word on the street is Shaq may sign for cheap

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

[​IMG]

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

if the egos on that team can stay in check
    they'll be alright
    but its clear that if things are not going Lefags way
    he'll cry about his elbow

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

that was a joke....hes sick, easily the 3rd best player in the league

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

meh, i dont really "like" pro basketball because compared to college it sucks, im a spurs fan but i love KG so i kinda root for the celtics and i love lebron i will root for the heat now....i would have still loved lebron if he went anywhere else as long as he left ohio in shambles.

i kinda hoped he went to the knicks. but ill take the miami dream team. ill root for him to do well regardless

5. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Screw that garbage piece of crap

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Hey you guys had 7 years, now it's our turn....

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

so does wade get the big deal since he is returning to the team?

lebron must REALLY want to win if hes willing to let the (now) #2 guy in miami make 30 millionn more than him

i have no clue how they are gonan work the deals out, bosh seemed determined to do the sign and trade but it seems like thats not possible at this point

8. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

You can keep him he doesn't want to be the man he wants to be Wade's snitch

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

yeah, he's Wade's snitch.... :rolleyes:

10. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

If Cleveland/Ohioans reacts like this to anyone that leaves the then they don't deserve success. Seriously, the guy spent seven years carrying the team with little help around him, what was he expected to do? Spend over six doing the same just because he's from the area?

I love all their fans claiming he's "a snitch for hiding being Wade & Bosh", come on, if you want to win championships you want the best players around you. Moe Williams and Anderson Varejao are far from that.

11. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

I'm still in awe of the way this went down.

The perfect PR campaign to show off your ego & piss people off. Nike must have crap themselves over this one. :icon_smile:

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

[​IMG]

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

This morning, I read where Gilbert said the Cavs would win a title before the Heat. Who's he trying to kid?

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

james proved one thing so far, he could get people to care about the nba outside of the playoffs.

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Good for Lebron..........he fulfilled his contract obligations and has moved on to some where he thinks he can win a ring which i think all pro athletes want.

and i cant wait to hear the first song from Animal Collective with the King

16. ragman

Any word from ESPN on whether or not they're going to turn The Bachelor, I mean, The Decision, into a series?

17. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Im a huge Lebron fan. BUt I really think it is going to be totally different with playing with Wade and Bosh. Those 3 are gonna have to share the ball. All three of these guys are use to being the star on the team. But now with them all on the same team they will need to play as a team

18. ragman

This morning, I heard one of the local radio sports talk show hosts refer to the Heat as Miami Thrice.

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

20. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

My favorite nickname so far is The Three DB-igos