LeBron James To Make His Decision On Thursday

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jul 6, 2010.

1. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I'm still rooting for Cleveland, just for my fellow Browns fans (and I love loyalty)

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Was anyone really surprised he picked miami?

3. Chicago was still the better fit for LeBron but he should do very well down in South Florida.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So...the Knicks will continue to be irrelevant for years to come :icon_sad:

5. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Cavs over the Heat in 7 in the 1st round of the 2011 playoffs. :icon_cheesygrin:

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Winnah!!

So who's the consolation prize the Knicks will sign now? :icon_cry:

7. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

not quite

hmmm

Lebron is the epitome of a classless lying disloyal douche.

8. Heat just shipped Michael Beasley to Minnesota...

9. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

james didnt owe them anything, he went somewhere where he could win

its funny cause everyone has knocked james for not winning, now everyone hates him for going somewhere where its gonna be too easy and lebron can just smile at his haters

youve never flipped out on a player for not remaining loyal before as far as i know....you are either a lebron hater or you have some kid of infatuation with ohio and its residents

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Cleveland did what they could, the moves just didnt pan out

If Hughes had stayed the player he wa right before he was signed, Lebron would have won a ring

11. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

From what I've been seeing, K, it's more about the narcissistic way he went about leaving than just that he left besides all the past promises of how he was going to bring a Title to Cleveland no matter what. & here I thought Bryant was the reigning King of egos. :icon_smile:

On a side note, for all the lip service he gave to MJ, he learned absolutely nothing about leveraging a team to make the moves to get a ring.

12. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

i don't have a problem with him going to miami, I have a problem with him lying and acting like he was the savior of cleveland and that he will never leave and all this about how he will take them to the promised land and then bails for an easy ring. heck that classless cum bucket. I really hope he dies.

13. Jihad Joe

Lakers/Celtics/Thunder >>> Heat

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

We all do, if you haven't gotten the memo.

15. Jihad Joe

I hope they sign Delonte West

16. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

no way, i think you might be underestimating this group in a big way

i didnt know the heat drafted desean butler too, he'll be better than beasley

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  17. smeags

smeags militant geek

this.

the james jock supporters just won't admit that the manner in which he went about this was cowardly.

although i can't blame him too much for wanting to get out of cleveland, i mean it's the mistake by the lake, plus once you taste the dna of a teammate on your mom's lips it's time to go.

2 people like this.
  18. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I would rep this a thousand times over if I could.

19. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I heard that the ratings for The Decision were so good, that ESPN is going to do a The Decision II. In The Decision II, Kobe will announce where he's going to have dinner that night.

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

MJ's take on The Queen's Decision...

"There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry, called up Magic and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team', In all honesty, I was trying to beat those guys." Jordan said after finishing tied for 22nd in the American Century Championship golf tournament in Stateline, Nev.

Jordan shares his disappointment of Heat Big Three - NBA - CBSSports.com Basketball

The God of Basketball has spoken.