Let's talk a little soccer, shall we, boys?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by SportsChump, Oct 12, 2017.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I’m going to go ahead and write about soccer for the 2.2% of my readers that actually care about it. (Note: that figure’s probably high).

It’s been a few years since I’ve touched upon the world’s most popular sport. It’ll be another four before I do so again.

That’s because the United States men’s national team failed to qualify for the World Cup. (Yaaaaawwwwwnnnn!!!)

Continue if you dare at: http://sportschump.net/2017/10/12/us-mens-national-soccer-team-fell-woods-anyone-hear/19501/

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I only watch soccer during the World Cup, but even as an extremely casual fan, I really enjoy it. I didn't watch any of the qualifying matches, but I'm very disappointed they won't be in it.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, just like the 1980 olympics, the biggest sporting of the year will be in Russia and the U.S. won't be a part of it. To quote your President: Sad. I mean...SAD.

I mean...it's so freakin' EASY to qualify to the World Cup in the CONCACAF area...six teams, four tickets...Freakin' Panama is going to their first World Cup ever, and you know what's going to happen? They'll get OBLITERATED. Last place...I'm calling it 10 months in advance. Last place, and it won't be close.

As a member of your biggest CONCACAF rivals, I'm glad you're out of the World Cup. As a fan of soccer who enjoys close games and amazing tournaments, I'm sad you're out of the World Cup. I'm so confused. I want to laugh...I want to cry...I want my revenge against the USA in the round of 16. I want you guys to finish last like in 1998. I don't know what to do...

Greetings from your Mexican friend...

DawkinsINT likes this.