Letter Given To Congress Regarding Steroid Use In Wrestling

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Greg Brosh, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

It seems as though a fire that appeared to die down for a bit is about to be rekindled in terms of the attention given to steroid use in professional wrestling.

U.S. Senator Henry Waxman submitted a report on the state of steroid use and abuse in wrestling to the Office of National Drug Control Policy's Director, John P. Walters. Along with the report, Waxman provided a letter he wrote, which details somewhat shocking, and most certainly embarrassing facts about steroid use in both WWE and TNA

WrestleZone.com

The letter reports things a normal person would think outrageous. I really hope this hits Vince where it hurts.I'm not a huge fan of wrestling. I barely watch it actually. I will probably watch RAW a bit more now that football is over, but I won't cry like that one guy (It's still real to me!) did if it was gone. I just despite Vince and the way he treats his own workers.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea i dont like how vince treats players kurt angle is a good example thats why he left.

3. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Angle may be coming back to WWE according to people he spoken too.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sounds like the WWE could be hecked...

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I would be very surprised with all the crap he talked about vince and wwe.

6. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

There were rumors that since Angle was a bit complimentary of the WWE in an interview, that he may have wanted to leave the door open to return.

I'm pissed at the way Vince treats his "non-wrestling" workers as well. Wasn't there a backstage staff member who got a bad cut from someone who snuck backstage? He said he didn't want to go to the hospital because he "didn't want to lose his job."

I can also see Vince freaking around and sending Jim Ross to Smackdown because Vince doesn't like Ross' look with his Bells Palsy.