Lions Mocked "Tebowing," During 45-10 Beat Down Of Broncos

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by SRW, Oct 30, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

At least two Detroit Lion players mocked "Tebowing," during the Lions 45-10 beat down of the Denver Broncos according to Mike Klis of the Denver Post. On a sack against Tim Tebow, Lions linebacker Stephen Tulloch celebrated by falling into the prayerful "Tebowing" pose. Later, former Bronco tight end Tony Scheffleralso mimicked the one-knee prayer before popping up and offering the crowd a Mile High Salute, a touchdown celebration made popular by former Broncos running back Terrell Davis.

Source: The Redzone

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

No worries. God will smite them.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Wonder how long it took them to think that up?

Stay Douchey DIckheads.

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Awesome... freaking awesome. Tebow is just bad.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Yeah Crowned, mock a man's religious belief on the field during a game. What if he were Muslim or Hindu? Think that crap would fly, if they popped a squat indian style on the field after a sack? Doubt it.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

The Redskins seem to think its ok. Always have

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

If the Tebow followers weren't acting as if the guy is jesus himself, then this wouldn't be an issue. Besides, how would those religions celebrate a TD?:Loco:

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Whatever. Great dialog in this thread.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Awww. Need some?

[​IMG]
    :Loco:

If it wasn't for the dumbass making that website or ESPN's boner for him, this would never had happen.

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

LMAO Mush is extremely sensitive since becoming DubMike's Baby... I love it.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

If they can't hurt you physically, they'll hurt you emotionally...

Love them Lions!!!

12. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

LMAO this is awesome

13. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I'm not 100% positive, but I think the Muslim would have to lay out the blanket thing before kneeling to pray and the Hindu would do a dance similar to Antonio Brown's yesterday......... haha, what the hell was that anyway? that made me laugh

1 person likes this.
  14. smeags

smeags militant geek

thank you

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

why do you go all transgendered over these trivial things all the time ?

16. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

All the time?

Wow......i guess I just shouldn't post my thoughts on a FREAKING MESSAGE BOARD then. My bad.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

see, you got all rupaul on me. this is a prime example of what i mean.i didn't say or even imply not to post your thoughts, simply asked why you get this way ?

:dunno:

18. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

Seeing that those two guys are probably Christians themselves I think this was more about mocking Tebow, not his faith. I would of done the same thing and I'm a Christian so it would be a shot I was taking at Tebow not his/my faith. But like I said this is assuming these guys identify themselves as being Christian or some sort of Christian based faith.