Logan Mankins Says Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Is Just A 'Meathead'

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by SRW, Feb 12, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Offensive lineman and New England Patriots captain Logan Mankins stopped by the Kraft Family Blood Donor Center for a charitable visit on Tuesday afternoon. Mankins and his wife, Kara, spent several hours speaking with donors and patients in their "Celebrate Volunteerism" t-shirts.

Mankins touched on a variety of topics, but one of the most intriguing involved teammate Rob Gronkowski. On his recent activities that have made headlines in both local and national media outlets, Mankins had this to say:

"I know we are referring to Gronk and partying and doing wrestling moves and stuff. I think Gronk's having fun."

"The headlines might not be what a lot of people want, but at least he's not getting DUIs or doing things that are against the law. I don't think he's hurting anyone.

"Hopefully he doesn't hurt his arm because then that would be bad. You know Gronk, he is a big meathead that likes to party and play football. I think that's what he's doing.

"When he starts breaking the law, then that would be definitely something we'd have to look into."

Source: SBNation.com

2. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

A meathead who is bangin pourn stars.