Looking for Trade ideas

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by dylanweber24, Oct 1, 2014.

1. dylanweber24

dylanweber24 M2M 17 Premium Member

My team #1 in my signature.

Current roster is;

Matt Ryan
    Russell Wilson

Reggie Bush
    Jeremy Hill
    B Sankey
    B Rainey

Dez Bryant
    AJ Green
    Emmanuel Sanders
    Kelvin Benjamin
    Brandin Cooks
    Cordarelle Patterson

1 QB
    2 RB
    3 WR/TE
    1 WR/RB/TE flex

I feel like it's time to make a move for a RB. I have plenty of WR's to work with. And Kelce and Mike Evans are available on the waiver wire as well.

I was wondering if there is a good strategy to look at here. Do I dump one of my big name receivers like Dez or AJ for a big name back or do I try someone like Sanders or Benjamin for a mid tier running back?

Any buy low guys that I should be looking into? Obviously it's all a matter of what the teams in my league have on their rosters. Just wondering if there is someone I should target.

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I would start small first. Start with KB and/or Sanders. A 2 for 1 should help you more.

If you can get Kelce, then you're in an even better position to trade 2 receivers.

Look at which teams are in desperate need of receivers and look at which one has the ability to trade a top running back. Offer Benjamin first. If no one bites, then throw in Sanders. Considering their numbers, I'd be surprised if you couldn't get a top 12 running back for both of those guys.

3. dylanweber24

I like that idea.

Do you see any buy low value of L. McCoy? Or is he in trouble with the terrible OLine issues they are having?

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Well, Lane Johnson is off suspension and is being thrust back into the starting lineup this week. That pushes Herremans back to guard. I still don't consider him a buy low, however, because they are still going to be without their center and left guard for the next several weeks.

5. dylanweber24

Gotcha. I figured you would know better than anyone. Being an Eagles fan.

Good stuff. Thanks again