Malaysia Airlines loses contact with passenger jet

Discussion in 'Crossfire Discussion' started by 86WARD, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Courtney Love found it. Seems it landed in China and all were working in shoe factories. I feel for the families also but not too worried about it either. Kept seeing this thread and thought it was new planes missing.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Is it wrong that I'm hoping it's something crazy that would make a great movie?

Diesel44 likes this.
  3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Regardless of what really happens,there will be an awesome movie made out of this!

4. Buck Fenson

it was aliens

5. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sarah Palin claimed today that Malaysia Flight 370 may have vanished because it mistakenly flew too high and ended up in heaven.

During an appearance on Fox News last night Sean Hannity asked the former vice-presidential candidate for her thoughts about the aircraft, which has been missing for nearly two weeks.

The former Alaska governor stunned viewers with an unorthodox new theory that international investigators have so far ignored.

“I see all these smarty pants people on CNN saying that it was terrorism or a fire in the cockpit.” she explained to a bewildered Hannity, “But I don’t hear anyone talking about the God possibility. I mean what if they accidentally flew too high and go stuck up there?

“I’m not expert on international aviation. But I do know that God is up there looking down on us. And everyone knows that once you go to heaven you can’t come back. This would explain why we haven’t found any wreckage in the ocean and why no one saw the plane land.

"The radar had the plane at 45,000 feet, well above it's usual cruising altitude. Who knows how much higher they went?

“Of course the looney liberal media can only imagine secular explanations for this mystery. They would never tell the American public that God might be involved! But I hope the the Malaysian authorities and the NTSB take a look at the facts and seriously consider the idea that this flight crossed into Christ’s kingdom and isn't coming back.”

Palin seems to be the first to suggest, however, that there may be a supernatural solution to this puzzle and the bizarre idea proved too much even for the devoutly Catholic Hannity.

“You realize that heaven isn’t an actually in the sky right?”, he pleaded, “The concept of heaven is metaphorical. Some people believe it’s in another dimension or in another universe. It’s not something you can just fly into.”

“Sean I think it’s incredibly arrogant for us as humble human beings to claim that we know how heaven works,” Palin responded, “How do you know there’s not a door to heaven in the sky between Malaysia and Vietnam?”

http://www.codewit.com/north-americ...-malaysian-flight-370-flew-directly-to-heaven

Walnuts likes this.
  7. smeags

smeags militant geek

that has to be an onion type website ... right ?

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Is this like...an onion story?

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I saw earlier that an Australian satellite MAY have spotted some debris in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Australia that MAY be from the missing plane.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Think Palin has post concussion syndrome from hitting her head against the head board of her and her husband's bed. if an airplane left the earth's atmosphere,would'nt it be crushed like a tin can from the pressure of space?

11. Buck Fenson

well, if it was a jet, the engines would fail without any air and they would fall to earth under earth's gravity.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

the palin story is obviously satire. hannity not agreeing with her gave it away.

13. Buck Fenson

damn liberal media.

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Those jets can't fly past the atmosphere. I think the highest they can get is 45,000 feet before the engines start failing.

15. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

The authorities have confirmed that the plane is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. All of the passengers and crew are dead.

Very sad but was to be expected

16. Buck Fenson

soooooo. we're done here?

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm not buying it...

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I still think it flew straight to heaven...

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Feel sorry for the families of those lost,but they could look for that jet another month and it would not make the loved ones happy when they stopped searching.