Man Claims He Was Assaulted By Mike & Maurkice Pouncey

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Jul 12, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

A man says that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey and his brother Maurkice assaulted him at Cameo Nightclub in Miami Beach last night, where the often-troubled Dolphins center and his twin behemoth brother were holding their annual birthday bash.

UPDATE: "There was an incident that occurred at Cameo last night at 4:20 a.m., where an alleged assault took place," Miami Beach Police Sgt. Bobby Hernandez tells New Times. "We have not confirmed it's the Pouncey brothers that are the subjects, but we are going to have detectives contacting the victims to investigate further."

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/p..._cameo_nightclub_last_night_victim_claims.php

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

they just wanna get thrown out don't they?

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sounds like it could be false...

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Their stupidity in the past have brought out the opportunists. Now's the time to withhold judgement...for now.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Much has yet to be substantiated about what may or may not have occurred last night in Miami involving Pittsburgh Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey and his twin brother, Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey.

However, Michael David Smith writes for Pro Football Talk that “a source with knowledge of the situation” tells the website that the fraternal linemen were not involved with the assault alleged to have taken place during their annual birthday celebration. Two individuals, Ricky Vasquez and a woman referred to as Honey, allege that the brothers assaulted them. Vasquez insinuates that his attack may have been provoked by his sexual orientation, and that Honey was injured while attempting to break up the assault. They claim that four bouncers also got involved in the scuffle.

This certainly seems like an unusual choice of action, considering that Maurkice has just recently signed an extension worth close to $50 million, while Mike is presumably in the process of recovering from surgery on his hip.

Both of the alleged victims actively took to social media to detail their accounts. Honey claims that the police told her “nothing probably will be done about this situation”, venting that “these athletes get on all these duckin drugs and act an ass knowing they will be protected by these clubs because of how much money they spend in their clubs”.

She also writes that she has filed a police report, which was later confirmed. Initially, according to an article by Ryan Cortes.

Miami Beach Police Sgt. Bobby Hernandez was not aware of any such report being filed. Usually, if there's an incident involving a celebrity, there's a special incident report and I haven't seen or heard anything. I'm sure I would have”, he said. I would tell the victim, they need to file a police report and come forth, otherwise it's just speculation and we can't disparage someone's name just because they say so. And what she says about what the police told her has to be absolutely false. I think even Justin Bieber can attest; we don't give anyone special treatment here, it's just a matter of her actually coming forward and filing a report. There is still quite a bit of this story left to play out, but it certainly has woken up what was previously a blissfully dull dead season between minicamp and training camp.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/0...e-suggests-pounceys-involved-alleged-assault/

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Honey deserved to get beat

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Yeah, I've heard the samething...Lack of evidence...

9. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Honey must be a real looker if she's mistaken for an NFL lineman.

11. Buck Fenson

[​IMG]

DawkinsINT likes this.
  12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Poor Cpt. Kirk.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  13. Buck Fenson

wonder if he got that motel room on Priceline.

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

at 420 of all times