Marijuana is dangerous and you should not use it

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Walnuts, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

So last night I was smoking a marijuana water pipe when I was overcome with a coughing fit to the point that I mostly blacked out from lack of oxygen and fell eyeball first into first my kitchen counter, and then banged my way through the cabinet knobs, ending up on the floor. I was somewhat aware of what was happening (and felt every blow to my head and eye on the way down) but had no power over my faculties to stop it from happening. Now I've got a hellofa shiner and possibly a mild concussion, as my head has been killing me all day despite judicious application of tylenol, and I'm generally groggy.

So no matter what the hippies try to tell you, the marijuana is not "safe", or "medicinal". Smoke it and you might die.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Marijuana is a natural analgesic so smoke some more for the headache and shiner.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

At least you can tell this story as a survivor. Now you need to send your message to the youth of America. Perhaps a middle school and high school tour.

I have a similar horror story from back in my days when I used to smoke the stuff. This one time I got so zooted off smoking the pot. Then one of my friends said something semi-funny, but I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever in my altered mind state. I laughed so hard that my eyes watered. My eyes being so watered blurred my vision a bit. When I reached for my beer, I knocked it over. I recovered semi-quickly, but lost about a quarter of it.

That led to me having to go grab paper towels to clean up the small mess smoking herb created. I think a friend or two laughed at me for it as well. f**k**ing horrific.

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Gotta ask: Are you a heavy, moderate or almost never user? And the hit you took that made you start coughing, was that your first hit or did you already a have a buzz? Only asking @Walnuts because there could be a bigger issue than weed going on here.
    Nice

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's why I Just Say No.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I f--ked a fat chick for marijaunna.

Nothing like having a 230 pounder riding you while your stoned

ICECOLD, 86WARD and Diesel44 like this.
  7. smeags

smeags militant geek

i cant believe you guys are falling for this.

this is tommy chong jr we're talking to here.

86WARD likes this.
  8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

whatever gets you through the night man! sure you were'nt in this plane crash in taiwan?
    [​IMG]

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Imagine that coming across the highway on your way to work...talk about a smack in the head...

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Daily smoker but not heavy, I'll usually smoke a bowl or two in the evening before bed. It wasn't my first toke of the evening.
    I've had a constant but dull background headache for the last 2 days that doesn't go away with tylenol, and today I went on a fairly easy 4-5 mile hike today, partway through I got super dizzy/light headed and had to stop and lean against a tree for a bit...not normal for me. Pretty sure I'm concussed.
    This happened once before, over a year ago, doing dabs and collapsed from coughing, came to in bed with a lump on the back of my head and the bong broken on the floor in the kitchen. Don't recall making my way from there to bed.

Omen is clearly a hippie ignorant of the inherent dangers of the Devils Lettuce.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I was once a daily smoker and did an awesome research paper and speech on the medical uses for the marijuana. Granted I was ahead of the high times because I did this back in 1993-1994 first year of college. Also a side note when I gAve the speech I was super duper high.

Jihad Joe and Buck Fenson like this.
  12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Omen can tell ya.....weed is as addictive as cigs so I'l just repeat it. But if there's any way possible to leave the bong in the closet for 3-5 days just to see if the symptom of getting faint after exertion goes away that would be a very good thing. If you lay off and the symptom(s) go away after the first 24-36 hours, I'd assume you got a hold of a "brand" of weed that knocks you're lights out and makes you react negatively. THC can stay in your system up to a week but 3-5 days is enough to check if you're concussed.

13. Jihad Joe

Ive heard that if you smoke marijuanna, you immediately die

Omen likes this.
  14. Jihad Joe

Fact: I got a blow**b when I was super high once and made her stop because
    I was afraid she was gonna bite my c**k off

ICECOLD, 86WARD and DawkinsINT like this.
  15. 86WARD

86WARD -

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

weed is so addictive that it makes you commit armed robbery to get your next fix.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Once I got so high I freaked out because a giant turtle was attacking me...but it turned out to be a green plastic bag.

Good times.

ICECOLD likes this.
  18. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

You should have been sitting down in the middle of a large bed or on a carpeted floor dumbass

ICECOLD likes this.
  19. smeags

smeags militant geek

one time i got so high i went into the wrong bedroom at my girlfriends house to go to sleep after a big house party.

her sister thanked me the next morning.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sounds like a Dennis Rodman story.