Michael Crabtree Already Decided To Reject 49ers Offer?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by SRW, Sep 10, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

According to ESPN.com, puzzling wideout Michael Crabtree has already decided that he won't sign at the price the 49ers are prepared to offer him. The Niners are offering 10th pick money, a five-year $20 million deal that maxes out at $26.5 million, but Crabtree isn't interested. He feels he deserves more money regardless of where he was drafted, even though he's never appeared in a professional football game and is willing to sit out the season until he gets the money he wants.

Source: RotoTimes.com

2. Wacko4Flacco

Wacko4Flacco Prima Ballerina

I hope he never gets what he wants.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Douche Bag...Michael Cashtree...

4. 52ThaBeast

52ThaBeast Special Teamer

O.K. im gonna put on a cd that is scratched and plays the same two words over and over FREAK HIM !

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well then enjoy sitting on the sofa till spring, rodhead...

6. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

I think Sweets' sig says it all.

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I would be so pissed if my team drafted him.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Freaking douchebag.

I hope noone drafts him next year.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I hope he has to get a real job for a living when no one drafts him making minimum wage lol.

11. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Send him to a minor league

12. orpheous

orpheous T.P.A Falcon

this cat has gone CRAZY.... dude just sign the contract... you telling me 20 million aint enough??? crap play the contract then demand more when it goes off.... IDIOT

13. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

if you do not take this money now you will never get offered that much again dumbass

14. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

This guy is an ass, the Niner should spend a 3rd round pick on him next year and deactivate him

15. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

That is plenty of money! Screw's sake, what an arrogant, spoiled, freaking pr**k. Go ahead and don't sign, Crabby, you're just freaking yourself over you dumbbutt.

16. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I think he should sign, obviously his advisers are telling him different. Oh well, he stands to lose lots of money and one year of paychecks.

17. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Hes a freaking snitch. Enough said...i had high hopes for this kid too..but hes done already...honestly...who would even pick him up next yr, knowing how he acts?

18. Skeeve

Skeeve 1st Stringer

I have seen some reports where his advisers are also telling him to sign and this decision is all on him.

19. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

yeah, I guess you really can't know whats going on. I can see Eugene Parker taking the fall if he does eventually sign. He'll spin it to make Parker the bad guy.

20. Skeeve

Skeeve 1st Stringer

You do have to think that the agent might have suggested pulling this move at first, but once the team didn't back down then you would assume he would try to make his client see sense as he wants his commission.