Mike Adamle

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by azcards35, Aug 1, 2008.

1. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

He just doesn't know how to talk in front of the camera. He stumbles way to much.

But Vince isn't going to admit he's wrong, so he's going to see what this guy can do. Wonder if JR and Lawler are back together on Raw now.

2. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Yeah, good point. I wonder who will be sitting next to Lawler tomorrow night. Probably Cole still.....:icon_evil:

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Adamle didn't do TOO bad last night at the beginning of RAW. you could tell he was very nervous as his monologue, even when he was slowly walking back to the backstage area and then turned around, it looked like he was trying so hard to remember everything he was supposed to do and say.

but the fans booed him, so he is doing something right.

4. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

i thought he did ok last night, having 3 title matches and the jbl/y2j vs cm punk match was good. and adamle said that next week Kane will have to reveal what is in the bag or he will take it from Kane.

5. Skeeve

Skeeve 1st Stringer

While he was rubbish as a commentator, he was actually that bad he was funny so it worked out okay and he might actually do ok in this gm role.

One thing I always found a bit cheeky was somebody like JR taking the piss out of him messing up the names of moves as its very rare to not hear at least a couple of mistakes from him a show as well.

6. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

yes he isnt very good in front of the camera, but the matches have been alot better since he came along

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Well....let's be honest....we all know Mike Adamle isn't really booking the matches.....Vince pulls all the strings on RAW....

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Yeah, but the last few GM's.. even when they were " Booking " the matches, the matches just were not good. The IC Title Match was decent, which went straight into the Women's title match, which was good. The Striker/Kane went well, Cena/Batista vs Rhodes/Debiase was excellent, and a lot more entertaining with Cena and Dave going against one another at the PPV. And the JBL/Y2J/CM was just off the chains. It wasn't matches where Regal would be mad at someone so he forced then into fighting Umaga or Putting himself in a match to do something, it was all fresh.. and fair, as he was showing the crowd he wasn't a bad guy, he just made mistakes like we all do, and it ended up paying off for Raw, cause that was the best RAW i felt there has been in quite a while.

9. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

i will definetly agree with that and as of late smackdown has been good to with edge going physco its kind of cool

10. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

They seem very desperate at that position. I know I would go and replace Adamle.( If they Wanted me)

11. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

JBL was one of the BEST Color Comentary there ever was

Batista and Cena should stop wrestling