Mike Nolan asking players for help with offense

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by BarlOwens, Oct 11, 2007.

1. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

This freaking douche is now asking his own players to anonomously suggest ways to correct their offensive woes because he's got no freaking clue....This according to Rod Brooks (KNBR 49er beat reporter) on the Fitz & Brooks show today.......:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

2. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Holy Crap....you've gotta be kidding me? Asking his players because he and Hostler have no clue how to run an offense? Crap, I didn't think Norv leaving us would hurt the offense this badly....

3. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Apparently its completely hecked us as Hostler is a complete SACK OF CRAP!

4. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

He knows nothing about offense and has no experience with an offense. Which is exactly why a coach like Hostler will never succeed under Nolan. He needs an offensive guru like Norv Turner.

5. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Thats disgraceful...you should not be a head coach if you don't have a firm grasp over every area of a football team..to let it get this bad is just pathetic...

6. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Run the ball, then pass the ball. Someone pass that along to the coach please.

7. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

he'd rather punt..

8. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

why do i get the feeling every player will be saying "get me the ball"

9. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

except for Smiley and Smith who will asked to be kicked in the balls before the game so they can adjust to it happening quicker during the game..