Mike Vanderjagt Remains A Kicker Without A Team

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by indysteve1563, May 16, 2007.

1. A long time ago, on a football field far, far away, there was a great kicker that was basically automatic. He was loved by fans of a team with a horseshoe everywhere, and when he trotted on a field, you knew that the kick would be good. Which is why this Sunday should have been no different. Sure his team was losing 21-18 in this divisional playoff tussle, but the game was at home, and this kicker never missed at home. He would make the 46-yard kick, send the game into OT, then eventually, his team would give him a shot to win it. Then something strange happened. After pointing over at the other teams bench after they called a timeout to "ice" him, he game-tying kick did something he never thought it would do. Sail wide right. The great kicker was never heard from again.

Source: Matt Loede, nflgridirongab.com

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

hahahahha vandershank is done

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I guess the "most accurate kicker in NFL history" has a hard time hanging on when he's not kicking indoors. Oh well...this jackass deserves to just go away anyway.

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

yea he does freaking idiot kicker.. maybe he can catch on in the afl where he will always be indoors

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

He might be too much of a drunk to get it between those small uprights.

6. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Nicely told story. :p

7. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

I am really surprised no team has signed him so far. I remember my cowboys friends sayin that he was gonna win games for them and I said yeah right, Vanderchoke.