Moran Norris? Keep an eye on him this week?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by BarlOwens, Sep 29, 2007.

1. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

I haven't been paying much attention to him as it seems like we've been running out of a lot of 2 TE, 1 back sets...Has he looked like crap to anyone? He's my key player to keep an eye out on this week, just for the fact i've been ignoring him..Possibility that added weight is killing his blocking or ability to get to the block quick enough? I want to hear some thoughts from the niner fans hear on monday/tuesday about what they saw from him...

weekend homework heckers!

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

When he's in, he has often been the only blocker doing his job and doing it well.

3. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

I'll watch him tomorrow and bring back a full report.

4. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

So how did Moran do? I didn't see the game..

5. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

from what I could tell, he's alright, but the rest of the line is so freaking atrocious and the playcalling is so freaking bad, that he's basically doing his job for no reason..

6. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

exactly....instead of having one guy to lay into and block he has to chose out of the three that are in his face....that never works well.

7. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

Norris is a decent blocker from what I can remember from his TExan days, just don't throw to him.
    :cowboy:

8. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

yeah..which the niners have done several times already...and left beast and I ready to make Hostler disappear forever..

9. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

All those Cold Case Files, American Justice and other detective shows I watch will now pay off....

10. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Then we can be hired as the bounty hunters to hunt down the killer..but we'd be really hunting ourselves down.....