More Embarassing Loss: Jets Or Eagles?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by CaptainStubing, Oct 18, 2009.

?

More Embarassing Loss Today?

Poll closed Oct 23, 2009.
  1. Eagles

90.0%
  2. Jets

10.0%
  1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I hate you guys for bumping this thread every time its like putting salt in a wound lol

2. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Has anyone mentioned that the Jets loss was on Fan Appreciation day? That has to add humiliation points.

3. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

see i told you it hurts just as much. you proved it to me.

4. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

yeah losing a meaningless regular season game in football compares to a baseball game that you lose that we get to go to the world series and your sorry butt dodgers get sent packing for the second straight year. bwahhhhhhhh

The Eagles tied a crapty Bengal team and still went to the NFC Champ game. This game means nothing, the Eagles always lose a game they should win, it happens every year.

Trying to say that the Eagles loss even remotely compares to watching your dodgers get smoked is hilarious and I would give you a tissue, but only after I wipe my butt with it. LMAO!!!!!!

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

They're not on the poll because the member who made the poll didn't put them on there, has nothing to do with defending anyone, try reading the title of the thread for once. :rolleyes:

As a side note, I don't like the titans whether Steve does or not.

6. Daddy Primetime42

i dont have to answer twice to the same post do I? go look for my response.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

no it takes to long plus I only like reading your responses.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:lmao:

8. mike oxlong

it's pretty sad when a regular season win against a non rival is your superbowl. worth more than a world series for your favorite baseball team. sad for you, hilarious for me.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

a win is a win, I celebrate them all especially when they are few and far between.

10. Daddy Primetime42

you cant compare baseball to football my friend. especially after all the crap the eagle fans talk I know that the loss to the Raiders hurts a hell of alot more than to say the phillies beat the dodgers you cant enjoy it because losing to us is like a thorn on your side.

11. mike oxlong

lmao

if you can honestly say that you would rather have the Raiders beat the Eagles in week 6 of the regular season over your Dodgers going to the world series, then you might as well step out onto that ledge you are on and just jump. lol

12. Daddy Primetime42

when did i say that. I said its more satisfying to rub it in your face having my lowly raiders with a fat overweight QB still beat the number 2 offense in the league. In baseball theres always next year hope to see you there again.

13. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

MLB sucks. who cares what happens in that horrible league?

yes, a regular season nfl win trumps a playoff series in mlb. In fact, a pre-season nfl game trumps the 7th game of the world series (and usually the tv ratings reflect that also)

1 person likes this.
  14. mike oxlong

a month ago, youre raiders were great, now they're lowly, lol you aren't rubbing anything in. I start worrying about the Eagles when games start getting important. Have fun relishing in your raiders victory, while I get ready for a championship series. wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo

15. Daddy Primetime42

Now your just freaking lying when did i say that. I start worrying about the eagles when the games count who are you trying to fool:whatever: this a football forum and youve been talking about them all offseason and regular season but you dont care about this game yeah ok keep hiding the sting of that reg season loss by cheering for baseball.

16. mike oxlong

You mean I talk football on a football forum, really? you don't say? I also talk Phillies in the baseball section. Have you ever been to a baseball forum with me, I don't think so.

like I said, the Eagles always tank a game they should win, happens every year. Have fun wallowing in the pit of despair with your perpetual losing teams.

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

18. Daddy Primetime42

The eagles always tank but its killing you that it was to oakland haha hilarious. No one talks baseball so who are you trying to fool baseball forums suck.

19. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

i did. i said "one of the most dysmal teams". if i made a top 20, i think every Raiders team of the last 10 years would be on.

1 person likes this.
  20. itinvolves

itinvolves Special Teamer

eagles no question about that