Movin' over

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by Stinger75, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Stinger75

Stinger75 It's Showtime, Folks!

Robert Gallery on the move from left tackle to left guard during May workouts. Lane Kiffin explained they are working on a lot of different options, but the move could be permanent. You know I felt Gallery was going to be key in shoring up the OL, but he has not proven himself consistently at all. Gallery, who briefly played left guard as a rookie, has also played right tackle and left tackle. The key word there being "consistently", I don't make excuses, and do consider Gallery to be a flop at 2nd over all pick. This guy has been moved from LT to RT and even some at RG. Lets find a position for this guy and let he play it, if he fails to cut the mustard, cut him/trade him whatever.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Poor bastard...I think he could be a lot more successful if they put him somewhere and just freaking LEAVE him there instead of constantly popping him all around. I'm not saying he's not a flop/bust or whatever, but from day 1 he has been constantly shuffled around, and that can't be good for anyone, especially a young player in a high-pressure situation.

3. Stinger75

Stinger75 It's Showtime, Folks!

Yeah, i'm kind of torn you want to feel "sorry" for him. Then I remember he's making $$$ and should produce.

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

o heck they are moving him again damnit. how is he ever supposed to improve if he can't learn a postion

5. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Gallery hasn't lived up to the hype.

6. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Damn, they're moving him again? That can't be easy on him.

7. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

When I saw the title, I figured they were moving back to LA, but I guess not. :(

8. cashtool

cashtool Silly Goose

He's played every position o nthe line except for center. Stupid.