Ndamakong Suh Distances Himself From Sister's Tweet, Says He 'Loves' Being A Lion

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by SRW, Oct 18, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh attempted to clear up speculation that he is counting down the days until he can join another team after his his sister and public relations manager, Ngum Suh, randomly posted, "Thank u Jesus! Only 2.5 more years! #Freedom" on Twitter Saturday. Many speculated she was referring to the amount of time left on her brother's contract.

Ndamukong is technically under contract through 2015, but the final year is voidable after the 2014 Super Bowl, which is almost two-and-a-half years from now.

Ndamukong was asked if Ngum was referring to his contract expiring after Thursday's practice, but did not answer the question directly.

"What my sister tweets, is what she tweets," Ndamukong said. "It has nothing to do with me. That's her personal account. That's why her name is on it. I have my personal account that says verified. It says my name on it."

Suh was also asked if he wanted to remain in Detroit, and his answer was less ambiguous.

"I would love to be here," Suh said. "This city is great to me. It continues to be great to me. The people are great people, and I love playing here. That's why I wear the jersey."

Source: The Redzone

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

"What my sister tweets, is what she tweets," Ndamukong said. "It has nothing to do with me."

ummmmm, not really Ndamukong ............. she's your public relations manager ............

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I think he was trying to say its her personal account and shouldn't be relied upon for professional statements. Or maybe he's just being naive, because we all know that's not how it works anymore.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Come to Pittsburgh. The end.

5. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Before the draft I definitely wanted to see him end up as a 34 end..