New Redskins OT Jammal Brown Critical Of Albert Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by SRW, Jun 29, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Jammal Brown hasn't been a Redskin very long but he already has an opinion about disgruntled defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth. "I can only speak for myself, but I'll you this: y'all give me a hundred million dollars, man, I'm gonna be at everything," Brown said last week on the LaVar and Dukes Show. "They ain't gonna have to ask me to come to nothing. I'll play whatever position you want me to play. And that's just personally for me, because it shows that the Redskins put a lot into that, and, you know, you can bend a little bit. And personally, on my behalf, you give me that type of money, I'm doing whatever you ask me to do, show up at voluntary workouts no matter what. I'm there, you know what I'm saying? And that's just coming from my....I don't know Albert. He has his own situation, I'm sure he's gonna handle it how he handle it. But me personally? Man, I'll be wherever they ask me to be."

Source: Washington Post

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  2. jarhd1775

jarhd1775 Special Teamer

Not a English major i take it.

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Meh, a direct quote wasn't necessary for the entire article, I'll bet a lot of players don't talk "good".

4. Gehring53

Gehring53 2008 National Champs

Everyone is going to SAY that...