New Rules Posted Regarding Nudity

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

Just out of curiosity, where is the line between "exposed" and "visible"? Ie. something that is sheer is still visible, but not exposed, and if that is past the line, then what about something like "headlights" that is still obviously visible? Really just trying to save some cards... lol.

Oh, yeah, and does this mean we have to keep our clothes on in the Hot Tub now? ;)

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Any depiction of visible nipples or areola (or full breasts), anus, pubic hair and/or genitalia is not allowed anymore in any form, either veiled or exposed.

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Remember Guys, no rule against PM'ing it if your desperate for it ;)

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

All the rules include PM's it's part of GIF.

5. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Just to be clear, wet t-shirts would be against the rules? Also, a full breast shot without nip or areola ( say a side shot) is against the rules?

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Isn't that a violation of privacy? Being private and all.

7. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

:Loco: Privacy? PM's are a part of GIF.....which is SRW's site, meaning any PM sent is technically his.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

^^^rep

and Beasty to answer your question, side shot is fine as long as no nipples or areolas are showing, same with frontal if hands or clothing are covering nips/areolas then it's ok but no thin clothing so that nips/areolas are showing through and of course genitalia..

9. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

ok...thats what i thought...thanks sweets

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I can't remember the last time I heard "areolas" so much.

11. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

s*x ed