NFC First Round: Eagles Vs Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 3, 2010.

?

Who will win this playoff game?

1. Eagles

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
  2. Cowboys

22 vote(s)
    59.5%
  1. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

QFT.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

congrats to the cowboys first playoff win as an organization in a long time. congrats to wade on his first ever playoff win. congrats to romo and the other cowboys on their first ever playoff win.

having said that, i have a concern about them next week. will the cowboys and wade have a mental letdown since they finally got the monkey off their backs? was THIS their Super Bowl? they may not admit it or even realize it, but do they already consider this season a success having won this game?

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I dont think so....win or lose. Wades contracts up, and he is probobly coaching for his job

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Classic Romo clip and Sig JJ...

6. DawkinsINT

When McNabb did that last night in the pregame, I said to my brother, "Screw. I seriously have to root for this guy.".

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Favre is afraid of the star. The only time he beat us was in Lambeau when the Packers were a juggernaut and the Cowboys a joke. I really like our chances for next week, besides, before beating the Eagles in the play-offs yesterday, who was the last team we beat in the Play-offs 13 years ago? That's right. The Vikings!!

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

he just looks like a big goof out there, just having fun like he had no concerns what so ever. not hating on him, he's been a helluva QB, but he wasn't getting pissed or showing emotion, nothing. Just a roller coaster ride.

9. DawkinsINT

He's just a dork.

10. CaptainStubing

we will see. IF the cowboys are all together mentally, they have a good opportunity because the Vikes could be playing very tight.

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Who says favre has to be the main guy to worry about AD is pretty good from what i hear and that defense is pretty solid as well.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Right...well, reading all the articles I've read, I ended up thinking Favre was the whole Vikings team. My bad :icon_redface:

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

DAMMIT!!! I still must spread some rep around :lol:

Somebody rep this man!!!

15. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Roy31 again.

16. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

Done

17. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Romo was ready for everything they threw his way...

This is further proof

"They played a clip of Trotter from either post-game or today when they were in Philly clearing out the lockers. Trotter said Dallas was ready for every single thing the defense was going to throw at them and he said before one play Romo called out to Trotter and said "Go ahead Trotter, shift over." Trotter said Romo knew exactly what was coming."

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

hahaha pretty funny but about time man he seems to be playing mmore relaxed

19. CaptainStubing

apparently the answer to all of my questons is 'yes' unless the cowboys turn this game around mentally and from a coaching standpoint.