NFL Europa shutting down

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by yisman, Jun 22, 2007.

1. cashtool

cashtool Silly Goose

As I said in another thread, they should have certain NFL teams only send players to one Europa team, which would create a bond between franchises and have continuity.

2. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I know what happened to the league. I was making a joke. The premise of the joke was centered around the fact that no one in America cares about... Oh never mind.

3. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

But the primary purpose of the NFL Europe was to establish american football in Europe, not to create just a minor league.

4. mightymalachi

mightymalachi Starter

I understand that, also. I'm saying, since it seems to have taken to some extent, especially if Wayne Huizenga is proposing four games a year in London, is an actual NFL minor league stateside would be feasible.

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I don't give a heck for 4 games in the UK.

6. flea

flea ???????

me either LOLl

7. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

8. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

NFL Europa stadiums were filled with Americans & Canadians. A few of my friends went down this season for a month long trip, they saw 3 games and all the games they attended more then 70% of the crowd was North American.

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

That's the biggest bullcrap I've ever heard of. 95% are Germans and 5% of the cards went to the US armed forces FOR FREE

10. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

I don't think my friends would lie, let alone some of my German Ancestors who annually went to Centurion games. And if 95% of the crowds were Germans the league would still be in existence.

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

So I would lie? I, who had attent more NFLE games then your friends? I, who support the Galaxy since 1991? Sure dude, sure.

12. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

Why would I trust a guy online I don't even know? I would throw lifetime friends aside and family members for some person online who could lie about supporting a team for 10+ years? And maybe 95% of the Galaxy crowd is German, but I know for sure the other teams don't have the privilege to say that.

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I wonder where came all this north American ppl from? Must be about 40k each weekend.

14. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

It's nice to see you completely ignored my last post.