NFL Official Roy Ellison Suspended One Game

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by ICECOLD, Nov 22, 2013.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

The NFL has suspended official Roy Ellison one game for his comments to Washington Redskins tackle Trent Williams, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport first reported on Friday.

The NFL quickly confirmed the news, saying that Ellison was suspended for a "profane and derogatory" statement to Williams.

Source: NFL.com

ICECOLD's Take: That's a garbage butt disrespectful mother******** suspension

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Would not have said anything about it so the next times he was reffing the game
    i'd look to give him an "accidental" shot! lol

3. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I seem to remember Williams taking a shot (punching) at Sherman. I think the ref had it right. my .02

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Williams didn't want to be bullied

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Hope that the guy does'nt get to continue doing redskins games at least this year.

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

it would not have bothered me cause i have been called a lot worse,but if you are a professional you should not say anything like this during the game or have to listen to it from a ref who is supposed to be neutral.

7. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Respectfully disagree...

This is the freaking NFL, land of blood, sweat, tears, & swinging jocks, not some 9-5 white collar office job.

Players come in to this 'field' of employment filled with bad intentions & a need to inflict pain. They're not entitled to some form of PC ridden Molly Manners BS IMO...

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

NFL network says this has happened before,but it really mush have been ages ago cause this is the 1st time i have ever heard of it,but i am sure it has happened both ways with ref and player leaving it on the field.