NFL Playoff Picture Week 15: Arizona Cardinals’ Scenarios

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by markaz, Dec 10, 2014.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

After a two game losing streak raised some huge concerns about the Arizona Cardinals‘ playoff chances without Carson Palmer, Bruce Arians’ team rebounded and delivered a much needed home win against the Kansas City Chiefs. The victory took the Cardinals to 10-3 and held their current position as the No. 1 seed in the NFC.

That position, however, is very precarious. The Cardinals have a tough slate of divisional games coming up, playing at the St. Louis Rams, home against the Seattle Seahawks, and at the San Francisco 49ers over the final three weeks. The Cardinals are in good shape for a playoff spot, but they are hardly guaranteed a division title or a bye. [More]

Source: Rantsports

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well we all knew that they really needed to beat the Chiefs or they may have been in big trouble. Now if they can just get one more win, they should be fine for a playoff spot.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Means nothing. It's all in the script.

4. markaz

True....I guess.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Seriously? Is every discussion ending now with "it's all in the script"?

markaz likes this.
  6. markaz

Excellent post.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I mean, yeah...it was funny the first few weeks, now it's really annoying. Can we go back to talking football and ignore that troll? Please?

Sometimes I miss @SRW and his banning hammer...

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

love to see the cardinals just beat the ever loving shirt out of the rams tommorow night.

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I agree posting that "it's in the script" is getting tiring. But ripping into him when he's wrong hasn't. He probably would be a lot more ignored, but there isn't much regular talking about football on the forum these days. If he wasn't so obnoxious and dismissive of the opinions of others, it also would be easier to just ignore him for the fool he is. Instead, it's kind of fun.

86WARD likes this.
  10. markaz

Far too much bandwidth chewed up on this dude.

ragman likes this.
  11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yes. We can, and must make fun of him but in the threads already created for it.

Lately every thread about football gets derailed because walnuts or someone posts "it's the script, guys!!!" and goes downhill from there.

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I hope the Cards win the NFC West. Any tie with the Cowboys is bad for the Cowboys.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

God, walnuts is just the worst.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

This isn't in the script...hmmmmmmmm. Now where do,we go from here? Talk real football?