NFL Pro Bowl Selections

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Steve12, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

New format sucks.

Eagle snubs:
    Evan Mathis
    Donnie Jones

3. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

The pro bowl sucks! Biggest waste of time,you can't play defence so what's the point?
    Biggest snub was Cordarelle Patterson as a kick returner….oh wait…we don't have kick returners!

4. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Hear some Bear fans across the web think Jeffery got snubbed but Marshall did all the heavy lifting this year which opened up the field for Jeffery. Stat-wise, they're really close also.

Great year for both, especially a break out year for Jeffery, & I don't have much respect for Pro Bowl selections.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea I would have liked to see Jeffery in there but you're right tark. Marshall was the heavy lifter, and Jeffery took advantage of coverages rolling the other way.

Jeffery is definitely a legit beast though. He's already a top 10 receiver.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Would've liked to see Roethlisberger get in there. He deserves it. David DeCastro too.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Alterraun Verner is a pretty big snub IMO. Although his play has tailed off a bit as of late.

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i feel desean got snubed he had a great year but theres also alot of good receivers this year

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I just love that the Falcons kicked John Abraham to the curb thinking his days were over, the Cards pick him up and it's off to the ProBowl.

Aussie61 likes this.
  10. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

chiefs with 8 ..not bad man. derrick johnson would have deserved it too imo...and colquitt ^^