NFL quarterbacks: Still crazy after all these years

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Aug 19, 2015.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

TJ likes this.
  2. smeags

smeags militant geek

nice story - I cant look at a pic or read a line about that Namath meltdown without laughing.

"I just wanna kiss yoooouu"

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

skins should trade rg3 before we even think about trading cousins or mccoy.
    i can see vic vangio as our next head coach,gruden's ass is grass and scotty is sharpening the blades on the lawnmower.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

if rg3 wasn't so busted up id love to see him in kelly's offense and a good oline.

5. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

I think Cousins would make a good QB if ever given a proper chance. It's sad to actually think about all the QB's that could be great but are never given a shot because of either a poor system, team, o-line, or just stuck behind a stud.

Yet Sanchez gets to keep playing.

And here in Stillwater, he is RG 0-3. He never beat Oklahoma State. He beat every other Big12 school. Never OSU.

6. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

No one's taking RGIII. At least not at what he'd be asking.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

he and the head coach seem to bring out the worst in each other. I Suspect it will be the same ole shirt at the end of they year with the redskins. SM will fire gruden and the rest of his staff,and hire somebody he wants as head coach,probably somebody like fangio or somebody he knows well from seattle and san fran when he was there.Gruden has really shirt the bed badly,but lack of talent has been a big problem too.